I’m loving the challenge set today as part of Natalie’s 10 Day Freedom Blog Challenge Day 5. I have to create a daily success plan – how I’m going to plan out what I’m going to do to help me achieve my perfect life.
Today I have 2 hours set aside for working on my new venture. Following Natalie’s advice I’m going to break it down into 4 chunks that look something like this :
- Write today’s blog post (on it!!) 25 mins
- Break – go outside and have a look at the garden – maybe deadhead some of the flowers. 5 mins only – don’t get distracted.
- Do a wordpress tutorial – Only started using this a few days ago and I have loads to learn. There are plenty of free tutorials so I’m going to pick one of the basic ones and run through that. 25 mins
- Break for a cuppa
- Work on my ‘elevator speech’. A short concise version of what I’m aiming to do. I always think this sounds simple but in reality is quite difficult to get right. I’ve already had a few attempts which have ended up in the bin so would really like to nail this one.
- Break – another one! Get away from the laptop – 5 mins of yoga stretches.
- Start making notes about who my perfect client would be. This is sort of in my head but I think I need to get clearer on it.
That feels good! I’m very much a ‘list’ person, love being organised and particularly love the feeling of achievement you get at the end of completing your list.
I’m off to the garden now ……